mummy and daddy to the rescue.
chris control your goddamn face you have just gone through an extremely painful super-serum transformation you did not just have the diddly doo orgasm
…actually, at this point, Steve’s just now experiencing the sudden absence of both recent extreme pain and long-term low level pain. He’s probably so high on endorphins that the expression is completely accurate.
Also, he was asthmatic. This is the first time in twenty years that his lungs work. Ever had an oxygen high?
Might not be an O-face folks, but homeboys high as a kite.
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)
You’re a British guy, it’s probably something British.
Matthew McConaughey and puppy on the set of True Detective in Mississippi, second to last day of filming, June 2013. (He was on his way to hair and makeup on a very hot day on the Louisiana Levee and that’s JD Evermore/Detective Lutz’s puppy.)
“You got to know what’s worth keepin’ and what’s worth lettin’ go”
Gotta watch this one day